- Montclair Public Library is a member of the Bergen County Cooperative Library System.
- Library cards must be presented when checking out materials.
- The normal loan period for books is four weeks.
- The loan period for books in high demand is two weeks.
- To learn more about fines and fees, click here.
- Unattended Children Policy
- Customer Code of Conduct
- Appeals Process for Disciplinary Action Policy
- Animals in the Library Policy
- The Library is not responsible for loss of time, work or property due to equipment malfunctions.
- With the exception of those requiring special assistance, only one person may be seated at a Library PC. If you require such assistance, please see a staff member for accommodation.
- Computer Policy
- Social Media policy
OPEN PUBLIC RECORDS ACT (OPRA)