eLibrary A-Z List
- BiblioBoard features an Indie New Jersey module filled with eBooks written by local New Jersey authors in addition to multimedia collections provided by libraries, museums, and other institutions. To access the PressBooks (self-publishing) feature, visit: https://montclairlibrary.pressbooks.pub
- Instantly borrow free digital movies, music, eBooks, eAudiobooks, and comic books, 24/7 with your library card, using Hoopla.
- Stream over 30,000 films entirely free with your library card.
- OverDrive provides eBooks and eAudiobooks for reading online or downloading and is compatible with Amazon Kindle Black and White eReaders, including a number of other devices. MPL offers OverDrive through two consortiums, eLibraryNJ and BCCLS. You can log into both consortiums on OverDrive using your MPL card and access even more choices! If you want an even easier way to access OverDrive, check out the Libby app below.
- Libby by OverDrive
- Libby is the brand new app from OverDrive. They’re trying to simplify and bring joy to every aspect of digital borrowing and reading. If you love it, you can use it instead of the OverDrive app. If you don’t love it yet, feel free to keep using the OverDrive app, but check in on Libby from time to time — they’re adding features and squashing bugs every day.
- RBdigital (formerly OneClickDigital and Zinio)*
- Use RBdigital to browse through a selection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, and magazines; download them to your device to read later!
- TumbleBook Library
- TumbleBooks are animated, talking picture eBooks which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they’ll love. TumbleBook Library also includes National Geographic videos and games.
- TumbleBookCloud Junior
- TumbleBookCloud Junior is an online collection of eBooks and read-along chapter eBooks, nonfiction eBooks, graphic novels, educational videos, and eAudiobooks! It is designed specifically for kids in grades three to six.
*To register for an RBdigital account and to browse the collection online instead of through the RBdigital app, visit this website for eBooks and eAudiobooks and this website for magazines. Note, if you want to have wider access to eAudiobooks within the RBdigital app, create an account on both of the above websites and use that login information to create two user profiles within the RBdigital app – one tied to Bergen County Cooperative Library System (for access to magazines and public domain eBooks and eAudiobooks) and one tied to Montclair Public Library (for a wider selection of eAudiobooks).