- TumbleBook Premium Library
The TumbleBook Library is an online collection of electronic children’s books accessible through the library’s website. Animation, sound, music and narration are added to existing picture books to produce an electronic book which you can read, or have read to you. The TumbleBook Library also includes chapter books in audio book and e-book formats, multi-cultural topics, foreign language and bilingual books, puzzles, and games. Spelling, concentration, and fill-in-the blank games developed to reinforce young reader’s comprehension skills are also available.
Additionally, the language drop down menu allows you to view the entire website in Spanish or French.
- Click here to view the middle and high school reading selections that are available as eAudiobooks via cloudLibrary and RBdigital (formerly OneClickDigital and Zinio).
Also, check out some of our other eLibrary services that include materials for kids and teens:
- BiblioBoard: Children’s fiction and young adult eBooks written by local authors within the Indie New Jersey module.
- cloudLibrary: Includes youth fiction and nonfiction eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Hoopla: Includes kids and teens eBooks, eAudiobooks, comic books, videos, and music.
- OverDrive: Includes kids and teens eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- RBdigital (formerly OneClickDigital and Zinio)*: Includes juvenile fiction and nonfiction eBooks and eAudiobooks, in addition to kids and teens magazines.
*To register for an RBdigital account and to browse the collection online instead of through the RBdigital app, visit this website for eBooks and eAudiobooks and this website for magazines. Note, if you want to have wider access to eAudiobooks within the RBdigital app, create an account on both of the above websites and use that login information to create two user profiles within the RBdigital app – one tied to Bergen County Cooperative Library System (for access to magazines and public domain eBooks and eAudiobooks) and one tied to Montclair Public Library (for a wider selection of eAudiobooks).