MISSION: To raise awareness of and expand the services and programs of the Main Library, Bellevue Avenue Library, and the virtual library, advocate for the Library, and manage volunteer programs.
With your support and voice, The Montclair Library Friends will:
- Enhance community awareness of our Library and services.
- Help to expand library outreach and services throughout Montclair.
- Provide volunteer services through our Library Ambassadors program.
- Advocate for the library.
- Sustain Montclair Public Library as the vital center of the community.
Join the Montclair Library Friends for an annual $10 fee* and receive membership benefits:
- Subscription to the Friends newsletter.
- Attendance and voting privileges at Montclair Library Friends meetings.
- Opportunities to join committees and participate in the volunteer program.
- An even better library!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about the Montclair Library Friends.
We are excited to invite all Friends to attend our Membership Meetings. Please join us! Our meetings are a combination of business and fun. At each meeting we highlight an aspect of the Library and discuss our current projects and committee work and how to get involved (and we always have refreshments). If you are interested in volunteering with us by serving on a committee, contributing to the newsletter, or for a one time activity or event, our membership meetings are a great place to start.
If you are not yet a member of the Friends, you are welcome to come and join at the meeting!