The Montclair Library Friends is an organization created to raise awareness of and expand the services and programs of Montclair Public Library — Main Library, Bellevue Avenue Library, and the virtual library — advocate for MPL, and manage volunteer programs.
With your support and voice, The Montclair Library Friends will:
• Enhance community awareness of our Library and services.
• Help to expand library outreach and services throughout Montclair.
• Provide volunteer services through our Library Ambassadors program.
• Advocate for the library.
• Sustain Montclair Public Library as the vital center of the community.
Join the Montclair Library Friends for an annual $10 fee and receive membership benefits:
• Subscription to the Friends newsletter.
• Attendance and voting privileges at Montclair Library Friends meetings.
• Opportunities to join committees and participate in the volunteer program.
• An even better library!
There are 2 ways to join:
• To register now and pay online with a credit card, please click here.
• To register and pay by check or cash, please print and complete the paper form and submit it by mail or in person.
• In addition, registration forms are available at the Main and Bellevue Avenue Library.