The Montclair Public Library wants YOU to become a 2017 Summer Reading Teen Volunteer!
As a volunteer you will be tasked with a number of duties such as:
- Working a 2 hour session per day at the Summer Reading Table
- Providing assistance during Youth Services Programming
- Preparations for arts and craft events
Volunteers must be 14 years or older.
Volunteers need to live or go to school in Montclair.
Volunteers need to attend ONE of these four training/orientation sessions on the 3rd floor of the library:
- Thursday, June 8 (6:00pm-7:00 pm)
- Saturday, June 17 (2:00pm-3:00pm)
- Monday, June 19 (6:00pm-7:00pm)
To register for the mandatory orientation training,* select a date on the Teen Volunteer Calendar.
*Please note registration for training dates will open on Monday, May 22
Application for 2017 Summer Reading Teen Volunteering: SummerReadingVolunteersApplicationRevised2017.docx (1)