TAB is a group of teens who participate in and influence the functioning of the Library, especially for teen programming and Library materials. TAB is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard. It is also an opportunity for additional volunteer hours.
• Students in grades 6–12 in Montclair.
• Home-schooled students that live in Montclair are welcome to join.
• Must be willing to commit a minimum of 1 hour per month to TAB meetings.
• Membership occurs on a yearly basis from the time the application is approved.
• Must be willing to respect the opinions of others.
Please complete the application below and return it to Montclair Public Library’s 3rd floor Children’s desk.