TAB is a group of teens who participate in and influence the functioning of the Library, especially for teen programming and Library materials. TAB is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard. It is also an opportunity for additional volunteer hours.
• Students in grades 6–12 in Montclair.
• Home-schooled students that live in Montclair are welcome to join.
• Must be willing to commit a minimum of 1 hour per month to TAB meetings.
• Membership occurs on a yearly basis from the time the application is approved.
• Must be willing to respect the opinions of others.
Please complete the application below and return it to Montclair Public Library’s 3rd floor Children’s desk.
Click here to check out TAB’s tumblr newsletter to see what we’ve been up to!