Mango is an online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, and more. MPL cardholders can access Mango Languages from any device, including through the Mango mobile app.
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world. Any NJ library cardholder can access Rosetta Stone; to use the mobile app, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Rosetta Stone app.
- On your mobile device visit http://www.jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears, log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch.
Interested in learning a new language? Take a class through the Adult School Department of MPL! Click here to learn more!