A Celebration of Peruvian Culture
Enjoy a full day of activities in joyous recognition of the people, art, music, dance, food, culture and history of Peru.
- Music from Lula Valdivia and the Peruvian Extravaganza.
- Dance from Rosa Carhuallanqui and Perulncan Folk.
- Remarks from Mr. Yvan Solari Calvo, Sr. Consul General Del Peru
- Food from Costanera Restaurant.
- Peruvian crafts will be on display in the main lobby.
Schedule of events:
3 p.m. – Peruvian Inspired Creativity Cafe
4:30 p.m. – Storytime, Music and Dance from Rosa Carhuallanqui and Perulncan Folk
4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Peruvian Artist Demonstration
6:45 p.m. – Intro – Mr. Yvan Solari Calvo, Sr. Consul General Del Peru
7 p.m. – Music and Dance on the Plaza from Lula Valdivia and the Peruvian Extravaganza
Presented by the Adult School of Montclair in partnership with Kristine Massari and Enrico Granafei of Trumpets Jazz Club.
Funded by grants from the Robert C. and Louis F. Albright Foundation and Joe and Diana Lunin.
For more information, click here.