Checking Your Financial Pulse – Part 1: Education Planning
We’ll be examining some of the different strategies that allow parents to begin funding their children’s higher education costs. By reviewing what your options are and examining the advantages and disadvantages of various approaches, you’ll have a better understanding of how to best prepare for your child’s education expenses.
- Exploring different saving mechanisms to help you fund your
children’s college costs
- 529 plans vs. UGMA/UTMA custodial accounts
- Tax benefits vary by state
- Projecting expected costs for your children
- Private High School vs. College Planning
- Who owns assets / Age of Majority
Presented by UBS Financial Services Inc., Antares Wealth Management Partners. For more information, call 973-744-0500 ext. 2235.